Marina & Boat Storage Info
Hours of Operation
- Winter (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
- Tuesday – Sunday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Daily 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Marina monitors VHF Channel 16
- 90 wet slips, 140 dry slips, 25 trailered boat slips
- High volume fuel pumps for both gas and diesel
- Convenient gift shop, fish cleaning tables, restrooms,
- and shower facilities for the comfort of marina patrons
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tidal range varies from 6” to 18” depending on seasons
- Controlled depth in the channel is 6 feet below mean low tide
- Marina average depth is 6 feet
- Largest yacht accommodated- 60 feet with 5 ft draft
- Marina is handicapped accessible
- Dockside restaurant serving lunch and dinner
Dauphin Island Marina features 90 wet slips inside three piers. Both 30 and 50 amp shore power as well as water hookups are available at every slip.
Annual Contract Rates
$7.00 per foot per month
* Electric service will either be an additional $20 per month (for slips with 30 amp service) or metered individually and invoiced through Alabama Power (for slips with 50 amp service)
Our dry storage building will accommodate 140 vessels up to a maximum gross weight of 15,000 pounds and 35 feet long. The building was completed in 2006 and is built using the newest hurricane and wind codes. It is rated to withstand winds of up to 140 mph, offering security and protection from the elements.
Annual Contract Rates
$8.00 per foot per month
(Pre-pay for a year and receive a $.50 per foot discount)
Trailered Boat Storage (in fenced yard)
Our new fenced in trailered boat yard was completed in 2011 and can accommodate up to 25 trailered boats. New in 2012- we have just installed a boat launch on-site to launch these trailered boats. This launch is for use by boats with a 6 or 12 month lease at Dauphin Island Marina only!
6 Month Contract Rates
$6.00 per foot per month
Trailer storage is $35 per month. (This is for a trailer only, not a trailered boat).
Transient Boat Storage
At this popular south Alabama marina, we offer a number of amenities for transient docking, a gift shop, dockside restaurant, WiFi, and more.
Located at the mouth of Mobile Bay, we are a favorite stop for transient boaters Making their way up or down the Mobile River or along the Intracoastal Waterway.
$1.50 per foot / per night
(Power and water are included)
- Transient slips are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Extended stays beyond scheduled departure date are subject
- All special events require a full pre-payment with confirmed reservation
All rates are subject to change without notice.