ValvTect® Marine Gasoline Additive
ValvTect® Marine Gasoline Additive is formulated to upgrade ethanol blended & conventional gasoline to ValvTect® Marine Gasoline. It is specially formulated to prevent ethanol fuel related problems by controlling moisture to prevent phase separation and maintain octane rating.
ValvTect® Marine Gasoline Additive helps gasoline powered engines operate at peak
performance by keeping the engine & fuel system “super clean” & in “like new” condition, thus improving the engines octane performance. Continued use can reduce fuel consumption & lower harmful exhaust emissions. Product performance has been
documented by ASTM, SAE & NACE corrosion tests with both ethanol & ethanol free grades of gasoline. Tested extensively in BMW, Honda, GM, Ford, Mercedes Benz, VW & Yamaha engines. Continuous use helps provide the following:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents ethanol/gasoline related problems.
- Extra corrosion inhibitor to prevent rust & corrosion of fuel system. (A rated in NACE tests)
- Disperses water to help safely remove it.
- Prevents phase separation with ethanol gasoline.
- Stabilizes fuel for long term storage.
- Extend the gasoline shelf life up to a year or more.
- Cleans up fuel injectors, intake valves, intake port & manifold deposits
- Cleans up combustion chamber, & carburetor deposits.
- Prevents fuel filter plugging & extends filter life.
- Improves engine power & Perfor
- Reduces fuel consumption.*
- Prevents octane number loss.
- Safe for all 2 cycle & 4 cycle gasoline engines.
- Eliminates the need for other fuel additives.
- Treat rate – 1 gallon to 3200 gallons.
* Based on clean up of fuel system deposits.